1. I’m loving these black and gray Nike Frees– I’ve heard nothing but good about these cross trainers, and I think the next time I need new workout shoes, these will be it. ($75)
2. This Lululemon duffle may be a bit of a splurge, but it does have separate compartments for wet clothes, your laptop, keys, phone, and everything else you need, plus space for a yoga mat. If you’re the type that works out right before or after work and changes at the gym, this may be a worthy investment for you. ($128)
3. I had always worn Nike Tempo shorts to the gym until I bought these Gap Gfast capris. I still wear my shorts, but these pants have definitely won “fave workout bottoms” in my wardrobe as of late. They’re super flattering, and comfortable to boot. Please don’t forget this tidbit if you are a leggings fan-leggings are not pants outside of the gym- wear something that covers your rear, please! ($49)
4. No one likes sweaty bangs in their face during a workout, and this Athleta headband is cute and functional, too! ($12)
5. This Athleta jacket would be the perfect thing to throw on post-workout with your leggings, since it covers your rear. The fleece will keep your warm, and the shape will be super flattering and show off the efforts of your time at the gym! ($79)
Thanks for having me today, Ashley! For more fashion advice, visit me over at Best of Bklyn!