Who loves cheese?! I DO!!
For whatever crazy awful reason, I used to never even touch cheese let alone eat it. What the heck was I thinking?! I was missing out on the good stuff for far too long. Obviously moderation is important along with anything in life, but you better believe cheese will continue to be a regular part of my diet from here on out.
We fully embraced some cheese lovin’ last night with one of my favorite homemade meals – Easy Cheesy Manicotti! There’s lots of ricotta and mozzarella cheese stuffed in the manicotti shells along with a bunch of mozzarella sprinkled on top. Talk about one delicious cheesy meal!
Easy Cheesy Spinach Manicotti
Servings: 7 (2 stuffed manicotti = 1 serving)
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: ~55 minutes
- 1 (15-16 oz.) container of ricotta
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 oz.) package of manicotti
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350* F. and spray a 13”x7” baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together first six ingredients.
- Carefully stuff each manicotti shell with cheese mixture and lay them in baking dish.
- Cover manicotti shells with pasta sauce.
- Cover baking dish with tin foil and bake for about 50 minutes.
- Take baking dish out, sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese (1 cup), and bake uncovered for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Gsm address gtp Questions:
- Free casino games no downloads wubble Do you like cheese? If so, what is your favorite kind?
- Have you ever been “anti-cheese”?
- What is your favorite pasta dish?