If you were to ask me what my favorite things were to eat, peanut butter and cookie dough will most likely always be included in my answer.
For example, last night we went to Dairy Queen with our friends for some ice cream and no questions asked I was getting a Blizzard. Love those things. But then the hard part comes when I have to decide whether I want a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup or a Cookie Dough Blizzard… Toughest decision ever! Life’s problems, right? (FYI, I went with the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup this time.)
Needless to say, what could be better than peanut butter and cookie dough all in one?! Sounds like heaven to me. This lady knows what I’m talkin’ about.
I went on to do the next best thing and tried to make my overnight oats resemble peanut butter cookie dough. Mission accomplished.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Overnight Oats
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes + overnight
Cook Time: Nada
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons peanut flour (or PB2)
- 2/3 cup milk (I used 1%)
- 3-5 drops NuNaturals Vanilla Liquid Stevia (or sweetener of choice + 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 sliced banana or other toppings of choice
- Combine oats, chia seeds, peanut flour, and milk in a sealed tupperware container.
- Let it set in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning add your sweetener (and vanilla if needed) and peanut butter. Stir all together.
- Top it with a sliced banana, chocolate chips, nuts, or any other toppings you like. Enjoy!
Now that it’s getting warmer, I’ve been eating overnight oats a few times a week. It’s a cold breakfast for a warm day, easy to prepare, and oh so delicious!
P.S. There’s still time to enter in the NuNaturals giveaway!
- What are YOUR favorite things to eat?
- Do you like peanut butter and/or cookie dough?
- What kind of DQ Blizzard do you usually get?
- Are you a fan of overnight oats?