1. Just when I said it was getting so “HOT! HOT! HOT!” here, it dropped like 30 degrees within the past two days. What the heck?
2. I recently won this two pound bag of chia seeds from Lynn! I think I’ll be stocked up for awhile!
3. I’m having fun with the June Yoga Challenge so far. Granted, it’s only the first week, but I’m glad to be off to a good start!
4. This PB Crave Peanut Butter showed up on my doorstep the other day. Yep, they’re as good as they sound. Be on the lookout for a giveaway in the near future!
5. Speaking of giveaways, don’t forget to enter this one!
6. What a beautiful post this is. “Embrace the mess” – something we all need to be reminded of from time to time!
7. I bought this two pound container of blueberries the other day because they were on sale. I have been eating blueberries with everything I can think of. I’m not complaining!
8. After watching The Bachelorette this week, I decided Sean is most definitely my favorite. Good looking. Sweet. Grounded in his faith. Respectful. Now I just need to see his sense of humor, and then I’ll really be sold.
9. I got a little daring and painted my toes a canary yellow color this weekend. I think I like it!
10. I started my #FitFluential #FitnessBucketList on Pinterest yesterday. I can’t wait to add more – it’s so fun!
11. Tomorrow is Friday! WOO HOO!
- Do you have any good recipes to help me use up my blueberries?
- Thoughts on the Bachelorette this season? Who is your favorite guy at this point?
- What is your current favorite nail polish color?
- What is on your fitness bucket list?