1. My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries turns ONE today! Woohoo! A huge thank you to all of you for reading each and everyday. Ya’ll are the best! Seriously.
2. I am officially a substitute teacher for the Alpine School District this coming school year! Since my job at church is only part time, substituting will be nice to fill up my days off while also gaining some experience in the classroom (more on that another time).
3. Final Bachelorette thoughts? I’m glad Emily chose Jef. They are just adorable together. My heart hurt for Arie though.
4. I was kinda sorta maybe hoping that they were going to live in the Salt Lake City area so that my chances of meeting/seeing them would be higher. Bummer.
5. Molly and I had a little snuggle fest yesterday. It was a good time.
6. Speaking of Molly, both she and Ryan were exhausted on the ride home from our hike on Tuesday. It was so cute!
7. I did a 20 minute yoga strengthening video for your lower body yesterday. Holy muscles on fire! Check out Do Yoga With Me for some great yoga videos!
8. Lindsay had a great post on tearing down our idols the other day. It’s a must read. Just do it.
- Final thoughts on The Bachelorette? Who did you want to win?
- Do you have any idols in your life that need torn down?