1. Thank you so much for all your well wishes and kind words on Tuesday! The heartbeat was perfect in every way. It was truly incredible – such a miracle!
2. I’ve been pretty obsessed with custard oats lately. I just can’t get enough. Along with my cocoa banana combo, I’ve also been loving this PB&J combo. I make the “base” the same with 1/3 cup oats, 1 cup water or milk, 1/2 tablespoon chia seed, an egg whisked in while the oats are cooking, and half of mashed banana. Then I top it with some peanut butter and strawberry jam – PB&J baby!
3. I have not been loving the fact that I can’t take pretty breakfast photos anymore thanks to the nonexistent sunlight when I eat breakfast. Hence the above photo.
4. Guess what book I started reading this week?
5. I’m already about half way through it and I’m loving every bit of it. We saw the movie in theaters back when it first came out, and then we rented it again last weekend which inspired me to read the books. So good!
7. The weather must have just known this week that it’s officially fall now because the temperatures dropped like crazy and it rained for a couple days. I just love fall!
8. It was time to break out my frog slippers this past week! I love these things.
9. Have a beautiful day!!
10. P.S. Tomorrow is Friday! Yay!
- What time do you usually eat breakfast?
- Have you read The Hunger Games books?
- What has the weather been like where you live this week?