1. I made an amazingly delicious addicting healthy (how’s that for some adjectives?!) snack yesterday. Recipe tomorrow. Yes, I said recipe. A new one. Be ready for it.
2. I have had NO motivation to exercise this week. Absolutely none. Ugh.
3. However, I did force myself to go out on a jog/walk yesterday. The best part was that it was cool enough to go out at 3:30 PM. #ilovefall
4. Cody appreciates all of your kind words on his post Tuesday. He really enjoyed writing it!
5. I’m so excited to be enjoying salad regularly again! It seriously makes my day just thinking about it.
6. LOVED this post. Gina is a rock star, and I admire her attitude about her pre and post pregnancy body so much.
7. SLC local readers: The lovely Annette and I will be at The Gluten Free Expo (at South Town Expo Center) manning The Simply Bar booth this Saturday from 9-5. The first ten people to email me will get a free ticket! And one more condition – you must come by our booth and introduce yourself! I’d love to meet you!
8. We just discovered last year’s season of The Office is now on Netflix! We will probably be through it within the week. No big deal.
9. Tomorrow is FRIDAY! Yippee!
What helps you when you’re lacking motivation to exercise?
Do you watch The Office? If so, who is your favorite character?