Whew! I don’t know about you, but my weekend flew by a little too quickly for my taste. I can’t believe we’re already here at the beginning of a new week! Nonetheless, it was a really great weekend all around. Let me give you a little glimpse of the highlights!
- A new-to-us homemade pasta recipe that is a new favorite for our little family!
- Snow, snow, and more SNOW all weekend long. It sure is beautiful.
Coconut & Caramelized Banana Stuffed French Toast for a yummy Saturday morning breakfast.
- Lots of yummy food for our “Friendsgiving” dinner! We had turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, stuffing, homemade cranberry sauce, jalapeno creamy corn casserole, and rolls. All of it was so delicious!
- Lots of fun laughs and conversations with great friends at our Friendsgiving meal.
- Leftovers from our Friendsgiving… Made into a turkey & cranberry sandwich with sweet potato casserole on the side. Some of my favorites!
Our weekend ended on a great note with some relaxation and downtime at home!
Cheers to a new week!
**You may have noticed the blog looks a little different this morning… I’m messing around with some formatting stuff, so thank you for your patience as I try to figure it out!**
- What were some of your weekend highlights?
- What are some of your favorite Thanksgiving food leftovers?