1. The best part of my day yesterday was coming home after a long day, putting my feet up, and feeling the baby dance away in there. Coolest thing ever!
2. I realized that I’ve had a Thanksgiving meal four times already, and it’s not even Thanksgiving yet… 1) Friendsgiving; 2) Friendsgiving leftovers #1; 3) Work Thanksgiving on Monday; 4) Friendsgiving leftovers #2. Good thing I love it all!
3. AMEN SISTER!
4. We had this for dinner last night. (Thanks for the recommendation Lindsay!) I substituted plain Greek yogurt for the sour cream and added a can of black beans to it, and we ate it over brown rice. Protein packed and delicious! So good, so easy, just do it!
5. Um, yes.
6. Can you believe one week from today is Thanksgiving?! YESSSS!
7. Coffee + cocoa powder + NuNaturals Stevia packet + milk = hot cocoa coffee. My new favorite thing. [Decaf coffee for me thankyouverymuch.]
8. It’s that time again… We need a new show on Netflix. Any ideas?
9. I am thrilled to have no plans on the agenda for this weekend. I plan to sleep, clean, spend time with Cody and the pups, and SLEEP. Did I mention sleep?!
10. Today is Thursday which means tomorrow is FRIDAY! Yippee! Have a great day!
- What was the best part of your day yesterday?
- Do you love to eat? Would you consider yourself a “foodie”?
- What are your weekend plans?