1. Recently I’ve been making way too much food for our dinners so that we have plenty of leftovers for the other nights that I’m lazy and don’t feel like cooking. How come I wasn’t doing this before? I love it.
2. New hair. Like woah.
3. I love the cut, but I may or may not have cried after I got home and realized how BLONDE she made it. Holy cow. Blondes have more fun though, right? Or something like that?
4. The weather has been SO gloomy around here this past week. Like constantly gray, cloudy, and just blah. At least send us a good snow or something?! Pretty please?
5. I made these the other night… They’re a perfect mix of sweet and tart. Yum.
6. Cody and I are nerds and love taking various personality tests to see how accurate they are. We both just took the Color Code Personality Test a couple nights ago, and I was shocked at how spot on my results were. My primary color was blue (thoughtful, worry-prone, loyal) with a secondary color of red (visionary, demanding, decisive). Below are my blue results more in detail… Add in a touch of red and that’s pretty much me to a “T” (just in case you wanted to know). You can take the test yourself HERE.
Motive [ Intimacy ]
Blues are motivated by Intimacy. They seek to genuinely connect with others, and need to be understood and appreciated. Everything they do is quality-based. They are loyal friends, employers, and employees. Whatever or whomever they commit to is their sole (and soul) focus. They love to serve and give of themselves freely in order to nurture others’ lives.
Blues have distinct preferences and have the most controlling personality. Their personal code of ethics is remarkably strong and they expect others to live honest, committed lives as well. They enjoy sharing meaningful moments in conversation as well as paying close attention to special life events (e.g. birthdays and anniversaries). Blues are dependable, thoughtful, and analytical; but can also be self-righteous, worry-prone, and moody. They are “sainted pit-bulls” who never let go of something or someone once they are committed. When you deal with a BLUE, be sincere and make a genuine effort to understand and appreciate them.
7. If you haven’t already, make sure you congratulate this beautiful lady on her new baby girl!
8. After reading Julie’s review on The Happiness Project, I decided to order it and read it myself. I’m thinking it could be a good one!
9. This weekend is the beginning of Christmas parties, dinners, and get-togethers. Bring on the FUN!
- Are you a fan of leftovers?
- If you took the personality test, what was your primary color?
- Do you have a lot of holiday parties & festivities in the next few weeks?