1. We’ve seen sunshine for six days in a row! I’m a happy girl.
2. Cody came home from work with these flowers in hand the other day “just because”. How did I get so lucky?!
3. Thoughts on The Bachelor? All I have to say is that ABC is doing an excellent job at getting me to not like Tierra. Ugh. C’mon Sean, get it together.
4. I was reading a magazine recently about warm, cool, and neutral skin tones. I couldn’t for the life of me figure out what mine was, but finally came to the conclusion that I’m warm toned. It gave me a whole new perspective on make up and colors I should or shouldn’t wear. Super interesting!
5. I’ve determined that you really can’t beat Cold Stone. Sweet cream + cookie dough is my all time favorite!
6. A spoonful of Trader Joe’s Sunflower Seed Butter + Raspberry Dark Chocolate Chobani Bite = best decision ever. I’m telling you, you need this combo in your life.
7. It seems as though the whole salt and pepper shaker debate is still up in the air. I’m thinking I’ll just leave those for decoration and continue to use the salt shaker and pepper grinder we already have for regular use.
8. Baby Hunter has been kickin’ my booty lately so I’m off to bed folks! (I’m writing this Wednesday evening.) Make it a great Thursday!
- http://cirennews.co.uk/wp-content/turningsrone-casino/ Turningsrone casino Tell me your thoughts on The Bachelor if you’re watching? Which girl is your favorite so far?
- What do you think your skin tone is? Warm, cool, or neutral?
- What is your favorite ice cream combination/flavor?