1. I hope you all had a fabulous New Year’s Eve and Day! We rang in the New Year with great friends, pizza and drinks, fun games, and lots of good laughs and conversation. It really couldn’t have been better.
2. P.S. You know you want one of our “Happy New Year” crowns. Hot, eh?
3. Hunter has his nine month check up today! I always get excited to see how much he’s grown. The whole shots thing isn’t so fun, but I just try not to think about it.
4. I’m officially ready for Christmas to be gone and put away. I was hesitant to take things down last weekend, but now that New Year’s Day has come and gone, I’m more than ready for the tree and décor to be taken down. Cue –> Start taking it all down.
5. This mug cake brownie = DANGEROUS. By far the best one I’ve ever tried. No, it’s far from healthy, but it sure is yummy. You’ll especially love it if you prefer a brownie over cake. Yep, going to go make one right now…
6. …OK, I’m back. Mmmm yeah, you really need to try the mug brownie. It’ll pretty much change your life. And I’m really not that much of a drama queen, so I mean it when I say that.
7. We were cleaning out the basement and going through some boxes the other day, and I came across this photo of me back in the day. Gotta love the mullet, right?
8. I’m thinking a little ahead to Hunter’s first birthday party… A part of me wants to ignore it because I refuse to accept the fact that my baby is turning ONE in just a few months, but I’m also really excited to plan his party and to continue to see him grow and develop. I am FAR from a master party planner, so I need your help – any ideas on first birthday party themes for a boy?!
9. So, I decided … I’m growing my hair back out. I’m mostly telling you all to keep me accountable to it when I get sick of that “in between” length. I miss my pony tails, curling my hair, and cute buns (you know, as in the bun you wear on your head…c’mon, guys ).
10. I kind of love this photo. Hunter is just one of the guys now.
11. I plan to do my Bits & Pieces of Ashley post tomorrow on LEGGINGS! So, all of you legging lovers, make sure you check it out!
12. Cody has off work today (Thursdays are one of his days off since he works 10 hour shifts, 4 days a week), so we’re going to continue our New Year’s celebrations with cleaning the house, folding laundry, and beginning to put away Christmas stuff. I kind of love productive days like that – wish us luck!
13. Last but not least, Hunter is currently in 4th place in the photo contest. We need more votes, as it ends in just a few days. Even if you already voted, you can vote again – one vote per day. Annoying, but we’d love your support! So please GO VOTE!
http://municipal.fm/wp-content/trapeze-casino-machines-gratis-spelletjes-zigiz-gry-jeja/ Trapeze casino machines gratis spelletjes zigiz gry jeja What did YOU do to ring in the New Year?
Biggest online casino jackpots Did you already take down your Christmas decorations?
Any first birthday party ideas for Hunter?!
Tell me three things you’re doing today!