1. It’s certainly been awhile since my last Thursday Thoughts post! I’d say it’s about time!
2. Anyone feeling some major spring fever coming on?! This week’s weather has been pretty much perfect around here, and I can’t tell you how ready I am to pull out the tank tops and flip flops!
3. I tried this Double Chocolate 2 Minute Protein Cake yesterday, and it wasn’t bad for a “healthy treat” (kind of a double standard, but you know what I mean). The chocolate chips and peanut butter are a definite must!
5. We have a future snowboarder on our hands. At least he’s already thinking about safety.
6. I don’t think I’ve gone to bed earlier than 11:30 PM for the past week now. It’s pretty much been party central around here. A 9:00 PM bed time is calling to me tonight.
7. My mom is coming to visit in t-minus SIX DAYS! Woot!
8. It’s supposed to rain on Saturday. Running 11 miles in rain = not appealing. At least it’ll still be in the low 50’s though, right?
9. We’re going to get Hunter’s first hair cut today! Pretty exciting stuff!
10. Make it a great day!
What’s the weather been like where you’re at lately? Are you feeling spring fever?
What time do you usually go to bed during the week?
Do you like running in the rain?
Tell me three things you’re doing today!